Friday 8 May 2015

Cure Infertility And Menstural Problem Naturally

Causes Infertility And Menstural Problem?



Infertility


Once a woman is diagnosed with infertility, the overall likelihood for successful treatment is 50% or may be a 10% a little above.

Whether a treatment is successful depends on the:

Underlying cause of the problem
Woman's age
History of previous pregnancies
How long she has had infertility issues
Fertility treatments are most likely to benefit women whose infertility is due to problems with ovulation. Treatment is least likely to benefit infertility caused by damage to the fallopian tubes or severe endometriosis.

In cases where thyroid disease causes hormone imbalances, medication for thyroid disease may be able to restore fertility.

Menstrual Problems


There are several different types of menstrual problems. It often is helpful for women who experience menstrual problems to keep track of their menstrual cycle using a calendar and journal. Knowing when to expect symptoms and what type of symptoms to expect can help women schedule daily activities around their menstrual periods, if necessary.


What self-care techniques have you tried to relieve your menstrual discomfort and infertility?


Already you may be undergoing medication for the above. Along with your medication we would like to teach a natural remedy. Have you ever tried a simple method which has now been practiced by many people which is called MUDRA.


What is Mudra? 


Every century poses great challenges to mankind and as a result brings out many changes in the world. Among them, only the greater challenges and the changes there of pass on to the next century, to be used by humanity. This challenge and change is purely need based. The current century focuses mainly on the health care of an individual. When this has grown into a great industry, "Kanna foundation" has made an attempt to unearth a technique which was in practice successfully before thousands of years, and popularize that for the benefit of society.

The technique is based on the concept of self sustenance. The objective of this concept is to fulfill the basic medical needs of individuals by themselves for which tools have be introduced. What are those tools and devices? Knowledge, is cognizance, exploration, is rewarding. They are the "Fingers as Doctor".

The knowledge of this rare kind can be utilized very easily by us for keeping ourselves healthy throughout our life without depending on any external assistance. This art has been separated from the art of "Varmam" and the attempts are made to practice it schematically by all.

Based on the philosophy of nature, our fingers represents the five elements: water, earth, sky, air and fire. So as to have a regularity in our body's functioning and to have a healthy life, practicing Mudra is very essential. 

Mudra is nothing but "Fingers As Doctor". In simple our own fingers going to be used as medicines. 


The mudra which we going to practice is called as "YONI MUDRA"


Yoni mudra



As shown in the figure, join both the hands and fold inwards interlacing the fingers and extend the index fingers of both the hands and touch their tips, while each thumb touches the tips of the little finger of the opposite hand.



Duration : 20-30 minutes



Benefits:

This mudra relieves all type of  menstural problems.
Cure sterility in women.


Do's and Don'ts


Mudra should be done in sitting/lying positon and not while walking/standing.

Leave a gap of 30 minutes before and after eating or even bathing.

Concentrate on the purpose of doing the mudra.

While ding mudra keep your feet either on the mat or wearing slippers.

People wearing spectacles must do the mudra only after removing it. Avoid tight jewels while doing mudra.



Regular practice of this mudra Cure Infertility And Menstural Problem Naturally   


We bring out this rare treasure to save the mankind from all health disorders.



6 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted Dr.Agbazara i meet online and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant within few after his help. contact him today with any kind of problem and be happy like me on ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How i got a cure for ENDOMETRIOSIS.

    I actually promised myself that i will do this because i never in life thought i would be cured of ENDOMETRIOSIS because my gynecologist told me there was no cure and because of this i could not take in and get pregnant. I had ENDOMETRIOSIS for 7 years and this was a big pain to me and my husband due to the downcast we felt for not having a child. I experienced irregular periods or no periods at all sometimes, heavy periods, painful intercourse. I seeked a cure from one doctor to the other used androgen, clomiphene, metformin and even traveled to different states to see other doctors to no avail. My husband got to know about Dr. ALeta via a testimony he read on the internet on how a woman got a cure and he contacted her with the contact she left. I got the herbal medication and used it for the speculated 3 months that was all i have a son who is just 8 months old. Do not give up just contact her on (aletedwin@gmail.com) on how to get the herbal medication. Thanks and i wish you get cured soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To increase fertility you must have to check pregnancy miracle - lisapregnancymiraclereview.com this will tell you precautions about pregnancy and it will help read more

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is sudha. I have endometriosis cyst because of that I lost my one ovary. After 6 yrs I had period once in 15 days. Pls tell me some tip to cure this. My age is 34 yrs old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IVF is one of the major health problem in now days, it can be treated by the advanced treatment approaches, visit my post and find detail about the Best IVF Centre in Moga.

    ReplyDelete